Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Shoe love

Zappos. THE single most wonderful creation in all of the history of the internets. Seriously. I mean, shoes, shipped and delivered to your house within 12-36 hours of pressing the "submit order button."

I mean, really, what's not to love?

I got these yesterday:
(smaller picture to come, when Blogger image upload is working)


They'll be on my feet by 3pm today!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

OK, this is just scary. I bought these yesterday after seeing them on Zappos. I walked in a shoe store in Starkville and there they sat. I thought it must be fate, so I bought them.

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/29904034/c/72.html

tlm said...

First, let me wholeheartedly agree about the amazingness of Zappos. My current favorite shoe (the Montrail Molokini flip-flop you bake in your oven for a custom fit footbed) came from Zappos this summer. But, you can't post a picture of a shoe with no brand name or other description! Please share with us the brand of this wonder-shoe.

cindy said...

Oh sorry! It's Michael Kors, Gillian flat. I wish it came in other colors, but alas it's only made in "luggage." It's designed like a driving moccasin.

It does make my narrow foot look a little wide, but I can deal with that.

Sandra said...

It does come in lots of different colors. I found them today. Check them out here.

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/21777069/c/82.html