Saturday, June 21, 2008

Packing for camp

I've spent most of this week trying to get the girls' things together to go to camp. We've been to Dick's Sporting Goods, Bath & Body Works, Walgreens, and Wal-Mart (where I hit my head on the corner of the car door and actually saw stars). I still haven't found a pair of boots for horseback riding, so I'm probably off to Target today. We may have some boots that will work, so it's not a priority, which is good because I haven't seen boots anywhere.

I'm getting up Monday morning and driving them straight down. The camp is about 2 hrs outside of Austin, the other direction. So, that's about a 5 hour drive on Monday morning. We pick them up the following Sunday. Cass wants to go down to Austin Thursday night and spend a couple of nights with friends, then stay in Fredericksburg Saturday night. Camp pickup is 1:30pm on Sunday.


1 comment:

tlm said...

No boots in Texas? I have to say I'm surprised that boots aren't everywhere.

I hope your girls enjoy camp as much as ours do!

Don't count on getting too much done while they are gone - we've discovered that the one boy still at home requires even more time from both parents without his sisters to distract him.