I didn't expect any news on their website this morning, but there was an update when I checked.
They assigned the new campers to their tribes, and the tribes elected officers. Cameron and Logan are both Choctaws (Cameron was a Choctaw the first year, and younger sisters are put in the same tribe). AND Cameron got elected to a tribe office this year!!! She is the "Jr. Jr. Scout" for the Choctaws - whatever that means. LOL!
It looks like they had popsicles for snack time and sloppy joes for dinner. Then they had their first tribe pep rallies around the flag pole. Today they'll pick their activities and start their classes. We signed the permission forms for riflery and archery, so look out!


1 comment:
It looks like Kamp is off to a successful start! Congrats to Cameron for being elected an officer. I'm sure she will do an excellent job.:-)
Post a Comment