I didn't see the girls in many pictures. They had tons of pictures of activities, but they weren't in any of them. So I can't figure out which 4 or 5 classes they chose to take. I'm dying to find out if either of them took archery or riflery.
This is the best picture of Logan from today. I'm sure it's one of the classes, but your guess is as good as mine. Drama, perhaps? I don't know that she'd choose drama, though.

And here is a picture of Cameron. They had Triple Night, where they put the cabins into 3 groups and each group of cabins does an activity together. Cameron's cabin (Cabin 5) was in a group with Upper and Lower Cabins and Cabin 4 (original names, huh?), and they did Water Weenie. I guess they took a Cabin 5 group picture, and yes, Cameron is flashing the Miley Cyrus peace sign. What's up with that?

Also, she's sporting a blue hat (blue for Choctaws) purchased from the camp store with her store credit. They get $50 of credit included in the camp tuition, and trust me - my girls will spend every cent of it. It's supposed to be for Cokes and snacks, but they are too tempted by all the other goodies they have for sale.
Luke and I sent them some cards that he drew for them today. Logan got a pencil drawing of Sponge Bob, and Cameron got a color drawing of Patrick Star wearing a green coat and blue pants (just like in a certain Sponge Bob episode). Sponge Bob had a speech bubble that said "I ~heart~ U!", and Patrick's said "How are you?" He also wrote his full name, but it was backwards. Ms. Sandy wouldn't be happy with that regression. :)
1 comment:
I have to admit that I'm more than a little jealous that you have photos from camp! Our oldest was dropped off on Sunday by my mom, and the first time we'll hear from her will be Saturday morning - unless she drops us some snail mail!
It looks like your girls are having a blast. Mine have each made a whole scrapbook about camp each year that they have gone. It is amazing how much they can pack into a week.
Post a Comment