I am in the midst of dropping off the girls. Their cabins are as far apart as possible. I am sure Logan is thrilled. :) Last year, they were in the same building.
They look happy to be there! Let's hope they look that happy when you pick them up in a week....wasn't it Logan who let you know pretty quickly last year that she was ready to come home? Or maybe I'm imagining that.....
She has a great time while she's there, but she frets about everything beforehand. She cried when we left Cass yesterday morning, but she couldn't be bothered to say goodbye to me when I left the camp. She had already made friends with the 8 other girls in her cabin.
2 comments:
They look happy to be there! Let's hope they look that happy when you pick them up in a week....wasn't it Logan who let you know pretty quickly last year that she was ready to come home? Or maybe I'm imagining that.....
I signed Logan up against her will this year. :)
She has a great time while she's there, but she frets about everything beforehand. She cried when we left Cass yesterday morning, but she couldn't be bothered to say goodbye to me when I left the camp. She had already made friends with the 8 other girls in her cabin.
Post a Comment