Wednesday, June 18, 2008

RNFs

Why do people take 4th-5th grade boys to the pool and sit there and do nothing while they are squirting little kids with high-powered water guns?

When other kids bully my kids, I *will* reprimand other people's kids. And I did.

I bet that Mom thinks I'm a b-tch, but I don't much care. I think she lets her kids act terribly.

I know that there's a general sense of entitlement out there these days, but it seems to be quite prevalent in this area. I don't like it.

Disgusting actions at the Texas Republicans gathering this past weekend.

Where are the wasps inside my house coming from?

1 comment:

Marcus said...

RE: wasps: check your attic access vents. They may be nesting up there. If there is a hole of any size in your A/C ducts, then they can come right on in and say hello.

And, I've heard from other folks that Austin is the only tolerable part of Texas. I hope that Dallas doesn't prove to make you feel the same way.