I'm so glad this week is over. I am exhausted. And we were only out there for 4 days!
Coach Rob (the girls' skills coach) came over to me before we left and told me that the girls were a credit to me with their sportsmanship and good attitudes. He says he sees a lot of spoiled, difficult kids - and he always makes a point to compliment the parents of the good ones. I thought that was nice of him.
Even though it's pretty tiring, it really is a fun camp. I'm thinking about letting them go to one of the later camps in August....
1 comment:
That is so cool! I love soccer! I wish Carlyn could have been there with them. I don't think she would have gotten the sportsmanship award though, she is pretty competitive (and mean) when it comes to soccer...her nickname in Starkville was "meangirl". Makes me pretty proud....not. ;)
Post a Comment