The UPS man just left, and my Liberty Bowl tickets are here. Yay!
I left the house at 10 am and got a great majority of my Christmas shopping done. The little bit that's left, I can do from my chair in front of my computer. Yay!
You gotta love Super Target. You can do your grocery shopping as well as most of your Christmas shopping. I probably knocked out 90% of my list in that one store.
AND Cass ordered something for my FIL and MIL. It's always hard to come up with something that they'd enjoy, and he thought of something really good. Yay for Cass!
The weather is beautiful here today. It's about 65 degrees and clear skies. Gotta love Austin, TX!
Amazing what a difference a day makes, eh?
3 comments:
Yay! I am glad you are less stressed. See it wasn't as bad as you thought. When do your kids get out for the holidays? Mine don't get out until Friday. Leaves lots of time for last minute shopping huh?
Luke's last day is tomorrow. The girls get out on Thursday.
SuperTarget is truly a gift from God. I just wish that we had one a little closer. It's about a 40 minute drive all the way on the far side of Mobile from us. However, the new Gulf Shores Target is almost as good, as it seems to be some sort of hybrid store.
One of these days, I'll have an iPhone. It's a shame that you didn't make friends with your Mac. Apple products are the best!
Post a Comment