I would like to have time to sit down and write about the trip, but I've been completely buried since I got back. I have done ~zero~ prep for Christmas.
This week, I've got to start and finish my shopping.
I've got to mail out Christmas cards.
I've got to get water bottles for Luke to take to school on Wednesday.
I've got to purchase teacher gifts.
I've got to help Cameron gather the data for her science fair project - due on Thursday.
I've got to take my car in to have the windshield replaced (very bad crack while going to pick Mom up from the airport).
I've got to find out what to do about the various stickers (inspection, tag, TXTag, etc.) on my windshield - and get it done before Christmas Day.
I've got to go grocery shopping so I can make turkey and dressing.
I hear that people are receiving their Liberty Bowl tickets via UPS, which means they shipped them out late last week. Mississippi State better get me mine before this week is out, or I may not have tickets in hand when we leave for Indianola.
I haven't showered. And my face is breaking out.
It's the most wonderful time of the year. LMAO!
1 comment:
Take a deep breath. OK, forget about the turkey and dressing, Mom is probably making some, y'all can eat it there. Hopefully they can replace your inspection sticker wherever you get your windshield replaced. The Christmas cards look good by the way.
Send Cass out to get the water for Luke's class and have him take the kids with him. Tell him to get cute little Christmas candy dishes for the teachers and you take a bath and relax. It's going to be OK.
Call me if I can help with anything.
We can hear about the trip later.
By the way, there has got to be some restaurant open on Christmas day. Have lunch there--or get Cass to go and pick it up.
Post a Comment