Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Just bear with me....

....while my head explodes!

There is so much on my To-Do list and so little time to get it all done before Thursday when I leave.

- go to the grocery store and get Luke Orange Lavaburst Hi-Cs (the only kind he will drink, not to be confused with Tropical something-or-other flavor, which are also packaged in an orange color!)

- get the girls off to school in the morning, then

- immediately drive to Endodontist (through Austin and rush hour traffic!) for emergency dentist appointment - don't want to be caught out of the country with a root canal problem - does anyone else remember Lewis Grizzard's story about that? I will be disappointed if pain meds aren't prescribed.

- when finished at Endodontist, take Luke to preschool .... late (but approved by the Director)

- pick up Mom and Aunt from the airport

- get cash (not from this neighborhood bank that got robbed Saturday, but the one right across the street from it)

- go do Thursday Folders for Logan's classroom (on Thursday morning, obviously)

Oh yeah, somewhere in there I should finish packing. And sleep.

I won't post the To-Do list I'm leaving behind for my Mom. ROTFLMAO! Well, it's really not a to-do list, more like a schedule/list of anything that might come up in our household kind of document. It's 3 pages long.

Just about 48 hours until I leave for the airport! ~*KABOOM*~!!!

No comments: