Santa did a really good job this year!
Luke and Logan both got a Nintendo DS lite - big hit, just about the only thing on their lists. Cameron got a digital camera, and she's been taking pictures and making movies all day long.
They also got some DS games, cases for their DS (the girls' cases are like little purses). Logan got a microscope and bacteria slides that they've been looking at all day, and Cameron got a chemistry set- we just got through doing the experiments on acids and bases. Luke got some Snap Circuits, which haven't made it out of the box yet.
There were 3 reindeer Webkinz (already registered and named!) and 3 golden retriever Lil Kinz (to be registered in January, when they're Pet of the Month). The girls got some earrings from James Avery, gloves and purses from Justice. Luke got some Hot Wheels, Cars, and a Cars carrying case/racetrack.
Other than the Snap Circuits, I think they've played with every single thing that Santa left for them. (S)He rocks! :)
3 comments:
A word of caution about the Snap-Circuits: our girls have had a set for several years now, and their favorite thing to build with it is an alarm to wake up their parents! (They actually had the pieces already out in their room this morning, and had told us that as soon as they woke up they would complete the circuit and sound the alarm - if you read Mar's blog, you'll know why that DIDN'T happen.) Anyway, the circuits are really a great teaching toy, but it takes a while to get the hang of them.
I LOVE the t-shirt Cass got. I want one! Where did you find it? When I was looking at your Christmas pictures I started laughing and I had to get Dean to come in and look at it too! (Noelle didn't get it)
Too bad you can't find one that says, "Naaawww, Cigarette Butts"
I saw an ad for the shirts on perezhilton.com one day, and I had to order one.
Here's the site:
http://www.onehorseshy.com/lowbrow/guess_what_chicken_butt/
Post a Comment