Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Dear Santa

I think I have been a good girl this year. Here's the list of toys I would like this year.
  • a new Nintendo DS game(s)
  • more Webkinz and Lil Kinz
  • Locket Pal TM
  • a nicer sister and brother
  • digital camera
Thank you Santa Claus.
Cameron

P.S. Don't worry, I'll leave cookies!



5 comments:

Marcus said...

Do you know anything about the Ty Girlz? They are apparently a lot like Webkinz, in that you use a code and do things with them online as well. We only recently became aware of them, so Isabelle is going to be the test market in our house. (http://www.tygirlz.com/)

Sandra said...

" a nicer sister and brother". LMAO I almost wet my pants!!

Can we just put Cameron and Carlyn together while they are going through these preteen years and teenage years. I think they are a lot alike.

amwurst said...

I'm intrigued by Ty Girlz. My niece wants more Webkinz. What do you parents of older girls recommend?

cindy said...

I'm only familiar with Webkinz. I've heard that Build-A-Bear has a similar website for their animals now, but I haven't seen it.

They've got plenty of animals at this point - they want all the accessories now.

I'm actually surprised that Cameron (4th grade) is into stuffed animals, but she says all the kids bring them to school and play with them at recess.

I'll have to post Logan's letter, if I can find it!

tlm said...

Our girls (13 & 10) are still very big fans of Webkinz. I personally think that the Ty Girlz look a little more teen-ish, but we haven't seen the website yet.