Wow.....11 years! That means 11 years and 1 wk ago I was miserable with a stomach virus. 10 years and 3/4 months ago my whole household had the flu. 10 years and 1/2 month ago, I contracted bronchitis on top of the flu. Somehow in there, Ruffin managed to get "under construction", too. I fondly remember that time as "the December from Hell". I guess when you think about the fact that I gained a *wonderful* sister in law (who would later bring the two Everitt princesses into the family, not to mention Master Luke) and "baby" Ruffin (who now weighs 87 lbs), it wasn't a TOTAL bust, was it? Can't wait to hear from ya'll when you get home!!!! ~Love ya'll.....
5 comments:
Much congratulations!! :)
Thanks for posting all the pictures of your vacation!
Take care
Happy Anniversary Baby, I've got you on my mi---hind. (It's a song)
Have a wonderful day!! I love you both.
Wow! Congrats to you both!
Wow.....11 years! That means 11 years and 1 wk ago I was miserable with a stomach virus. 10 years and 3/4 months ago my whole household had the flu. 10 years and 1/2 month ago, I contracted bronchitis on top of the flu. Somehow in there, Ruffin managed to get "under construction", too. I fondly remember that time as "the December from Hell". I guess when you think about the fact that I gained a *wonderful* sister in law (who would later bring the two Everitt princesses into the family, not to mention Master Luke) and "baby" Ruffin (who now weighs 87 lbs), it wasn't a TOTAL bust, was it?
Can't wait to hear from ya'll when you get home!!!!
~Love ya'll.....
Happy Anniversary! I didn't know yesterday! I had a great time see you guys--have a safe trip home!
Post a Comment