I had to turn the air conditioner on in my house today. It's 72 degrees outside, but we have this wall of windows that makes our great room hotter than normal when the sun is shining in.
Luke was an absolute angel at the dentist this morning. When I take him, he won't even get in the chair. When Cass takes him, he's a perfect angel. Go figure. This was an even bigger deal, because it's the first time he's gotten a filling without sedation. I thought for sure it would be a failed attempt with Luke freaking out and running laps around the office.
I wish my neighbors would stop parking in front of my house. Really - read the HOA rules about parking.
Is it bad that I find satisfaction when cars parked on the street in our neighborhood get egged?
I sent 3 Christmas cards to Germany, 1 to England, 1 to Russia, and 1 to Switzerland. Cool!
Why isn't Atonement playing at either of our local theaters?
2 comments:
I am really impressed with Luke's dental appointment! I myself cannot have anything done at the dentist's office past cleaning and exam without the gas!
I even have to have gas while getting my teeth cleaned. (Childhood trauma at the dentist)
Post a Comment