Friday, November 16, 2007

Countdown

3 weeks from today, I will have arrived at London Gatwick!

I started "getting my ducks in a row" yesterday. I went to LawDepot.com and printed out a consent to medical treatment for my Mom. When Cass gets back, we'll get it notarized so she'll be able to make medical decisions for the kids, should the need arise. I have to send a copy for the school to put in their files, a copy for their teachers, and a copy for the school nurse.

I also printed out directions to our pediatrician's office. My Mom isn't very comfortable with driving outside of the area right around my house, so she's got to have stuff like that for reference. I also did directions to Luke's preschool, although I'm not sure if she's going to take him back and forth. He can miss 4 or 5 days - no big deal.

I have to leave a copy of our medical insurance information, as well as our flight info and hotel info. Never mind that we haven't booked anything except our flights over and back. We have no hotel, no flights to any other places.

I think the only other thing to do is to type up a schedule of sorts. That's really hard to do, when it needs to be individualized for 3 different kids.

Aparna says it's really cold over there. It was 88 degrees here on Tuesday. We got a "cold front" and now it's in the 60s. I think it's a different kind of cold over there, and I don't like hearing Ap say "really cold." LOL!

Too many ends to get tied up.

No comments: