Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Where in the world is Cass?

Cass called me at about 9 pm (my time) last night. It was 5 am in Kiev. They were trying to catch a cab to the airport to fly through Munich to Stockholm. They were supposed to arrive at 4:30 am CST, 11:30 am Stockholm time. I haven't heard from him, so I assume they got there. They usually go straight from the airport to the offices of the game developer they are visiting.

He said he had spent 32 hours in the same clothes, with no shower and no sleep. Don't you feel sorry for him?!

1 comment:

knitforknot said...

Is he wearing the red & white striped hat and shirt? I always enjoy a good Waldo/Cass hunt, just not a scratch & sniff versioin this time, please. :)

How's the house cleaning crew doing? I'd love to hear an update about the services & products used.

Take care