Just some examples of Luke's little idiosyncrasies:

If you come along and turn one of the Cars backwards, he
immediately has to fix it. (not that I do that or anything - lol!)

I had the presents bunched up under the tree. Luke had to straighten them out for me.

This is the most recent (from T'giving holiday) - Cass bought him M&Ms at the store. I think he was eating them according to color.
3 comments:
He would have never survived our high school dorm room. I have a great picture of that LACK of order.
When I was little and was fortunate enough to convince someone to buy me a pack of those tiny Chiclets, I would organize them into colors and then eat each color at a time. And those things have to measured in millimeters!
As someone who loves order (and too often doesn't have it because other people also live in the house), I have mixed emotions for him. It is so wonderful to be neat & clean, but it is so frustrating dealing with other people's inability to reciprocate.
Having lived with your wife Marcus, I understand. Of course, Joe would feel the most sympathy for you. There was a reason Lo & I could live together. Thank goodness we married neat/order freaks to help us out.
Post a Comment