.......Birthday!
10 years ago today, I was in labor. At about 11:11 pm, Cameron joined our family.
Yes, she was colicky, demanding, and very high needs for a while. But she has turned into a pretty terrific kid. One who just brought home straight As (like, high As!) on her progress report. One who finished her book report for TAG 2 weeks early, since I won't be here to help her the week she turns it in. One who does a lot of the "stuff" for her little brother that I don't usually want to do. She can recall details like you wouldn't believe. She can write stories like you wouldn't believe.
We had her birthday party 2 weekends ago, so today all she gets is turkey, dressing, and a chocolate cake with chocolate icing.
Happy Birthday Cameron!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to the sweetest 10 year old neice in the world. I love you Cameron.
Lots of love,
Aunt Sandra
Post a Comment