I just got back from the airport. Cass is getting on a flight, the first of 3 today, that will end up with him in Kiev, Ukraine.
Yes, he is taking the trip that we were supposed to take in December. He's going to Kiev, Stockholm, Helsinki, Berlin, and London - all in the next week. Something came up (I'll have to tell you what later - big secret), and with 2 days' notice he had to get booked to go to Berlin. Since he was going to be over there already, they decided to do all the visits now.
The London trip for us in December is still on, but we aren't going all the places we were before. He thinks we can still visit Frankfurt, Germany, and Copenhagen, Denmark. It frustrates the hell out of me that they can't do any sort of advanced planning and stick to those plans - but that's the nature of his work. I guess it's fun, if you're not a planner like I am. :)
They don't have a hotel room booked for Kiev or Stockholm. LOL!
Thank goodness soccer is over. I'd be a mental case if I had to do all that, yet again, without him here.
Here's where I will nochalantly mention that Mississippi State beat Alabama yesterday, 17-12, making them BOWL ELIGIBLE. (ok, that wasn't nonchalant - but I have to pretend it was.... the less I care about football, the better the team does.)
1 comment:
I can not believe that MSU beat Alabama. There is obviously a disturbance in the Force. I had given Auburn fans all sorts of hell that MSU beat them earlier this year, and then this happens. At least Auburn was also beat by Georgia yesterday.
As a fellow planner, I would be foaming at the mouth at this last minute disruption of the agenda. You have my sympathy. However, you still get to go to London. Again. On second thought, maybe you don't have my sympathy........
Post a Comment