I think Logan is recovering. She's on Day 4 of her antibiotic, and her horrible cough is almost gone. Her fever is gone as well, thank goodness. She went back to school on Tuesday, so she only missed 3 days, thanks to the Thanksgiving break in there.
I'm starting to feel better, too. That's a very good thing, because I've got to start getting ready for the trip.
Cass leaves for Seattle on Saturday. He's flying from there to London on Tuesday, I think. I'll leave on (next) Thursday afternoon, arriving in London on Friday. We leave on Sunday night for Frankfurt. 2 nights in Frankfurt, then on to Berlin. 3 nights in Berlin, then back for a stopover at Gatwick in London on Sunday, then on to Dallas.
Cameron's got her science fair proposal done (due Dec. 6), and her book report done (due Dec. 13). She was supposed to take them to school today. Let's hope she remembers to turn them in.
I realized the other day that when I return on December 15th - I will have done NO Christmas shopping, and I will have NO Christmas cards anywhere near ready to send out. Yay! Plus, I'll have all 3 classroom parties to get stuff for, teachers to buy for, and Luke's Christmas program (please, PLEASE don't let him have a part!) - I think this all happens on December 20th.
OK, I better stop thinking about it. I'll make myself sick again.
2 comments:
I say we skip the presents for the adults and just get the kids something. Does that help? I would love that. Cass (and you) are very hard to buy for. ;)
I'm so glad to read that ya'll are on the mend! Good luck with all the work to get ready for your trip. :)
Post a Comment