Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Europe trip

I'm impressed that there is a tentative game plan in place, 4 weeks before the trip!

Cass will be leaving on December 3rd, arrive in London on the 4th, and his meeting is December 5-7. I'll leave on December 6th, arrive early morning on the 7th. We'll have the weekend in London to do whatever we please.

On Monday morning, the European tour will commence. The locations on the agenda:

Helsinki, Finland
Frankfurt, Germany
Berlin, Germany
Malmo, Sweden (just across the Oresund strait from Copenhagen)
Kiev, Ukraine

To my surprise, you don't need a visa to travel to the Ukraine.

We'll return together on December 15th, the day after our 11th anniversary.

Gute Reise!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all, it is hard for me to fathom that you and Cass have been married for 11 years! I can still remember like it was yesterday hearing that you'd started dating. Congrats!

I am so envious of your upcoming journey (can you see the green all the way in Texas?)....I can't wait to hear all about what you get to see and do!