Monday, November 12, 2007

INT returned 100 yards for TD

This is a video clip taken by an Alabama fan. He was trying to get a recording of an Alabama touchdown. Anthony Johnson had something else in mind. I hear that he nearly brought down Davis Wade Stadium. Sure wish I had been there.

INT returned 100 yards for TD

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I have to say, that was one of the best moments I have ever spent at Scott Field. I was stomping on the Alabama fan's seat in fromt of me, and I never stomp on the seats. It was so loud, I can't even explain it.
It was even better than when Robert Bean kicked the ball up in the air so another MSU player could intercept it during the Ole Miss game and win the game for MSU.
This year is different because I feel like we have a chance to win in every game we play. I haven't felt like that for several years now.

amwurst said...

Thanks for the link Cindy. I just forwarded it to my sister-in-law. Can you believe Joe's brother married at Bama girl? Actually, we normally band together to defend the SEC against all of the Ohio State fans in his family. But once a year we have to taunt each other over this game.