Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Friendly skies and all that

Today, I got a phone call from United Airlines. How nice, huh? They were calling to inform me of a change in my flight schedule. Me, meaning Cass - since I'm sure this is the number they have for him, not his cell number. He's currently on a flight, somewhere over the Atlantic - so I'm not sure why they think he'd actually receive this call. You know, turn off wireless electronic devices and cell phones and all that.

Due to a delay of his flight from Heathrow to Chicago, his flight (tonight - 8:20 pm landing at 11:59 pm) from Chicago to Austin has been rescheduled. For tomorrow.

It didn't even dawn on me that he's traveling during the "Thanksgiving holiday." I'm sure that connecting through Chicago O'Hare isn't going to be much fun. And it definitely won't be fun to stay there from 7:20 pm until sometime tomorrow morning.

In other news, Logan had a throat swab yesterday, and so far today no phone call. No phone call = no strep, so she's probably got a virus.

I think I'm coming down with an ulcer.

No comments: